Monday, January 29, 2018

The sun rises in my bed every morning
When your poem and life eyes embrace me...

Receiving me in the perfect glory of Love
I’m a God with messy hair and night's leftovers

Boy beast that doesn’t recognize himself as being
Rises to the silent power of infinity

Delicate fountain in the high peak of feeling
Waters and tames me in the amazement of reaching my self

I agree and remember that I exist more in your eyes
There's more everything in your eyes
I see more because you look at me
And I'm better for you being in me

And you are so much for being and looking
You create the world I want to see
And to be...

Because you are...

Because without you the world would be less world
It would be less everything
And everything would be less

And the Sun, which is so Sun in it´s being Sun
Without you it would not be the same Sun
It would be just a small warm candle
Silly joke in the morning
Rough draft of a vain form

Because it is yours the rising Sun on my bed
Every morning

It´s yours the Sun that rises every morning and creates me, the world and the laughter of children

It is yours the sun that gives color to colors and wind to the the seas
It is yours the sun that gives myself to me, whenever you look at me...

No comments: