Thursday, May 3, 2018

If this love were not
Because it is so fragile, almost intangible
In the infinite network of causalities
That needed to exist for this love to exist
 
If just one link had not happened
And one "if" had been another "if"
One step had gone north
When should had gone south
 
A look that had not been looked at
A choice, to had been another choice
So that this love was not
This love that is
And that I am
For this love is me
 
Incommensurable possibilities
Of not becoming to be
Needle in a haystack of needles
Precious stone hidden in a Himalaya of stones
 
Unlikely probability of two souls meeting
That glimpse
Through the curtain of six billion beings
And life stories
 
So much ... that it might not had been
Because it could had been something else
Another people, another look, another possibility
And in the midst of so much impossibility, of being so
So much so that it had hardly been
It was, happened, and is, and lives
This love
 
So tiny, in its rarity
So great in his majesty
Sub-atomic virtuality of becoming
What became to be the Cosmos of me
 
And this treasure
That I met
I live it whole
Because I found you
And if tomorrow is no longer
And that I do not know
It will always be forever
Because I love you now
With everything I am
I have been and will be
 
So this love that almost did not existed
It happened because it had to be
Law of cause and consequence
Because if this love
Had it not been
It would be absurd to exist.

No comments: